Returns made easy
Our goal is to minimize your textbook costs and provide you with the best online shopping experience
possible. That's why our return process is easy and straightforward.
PLEASE NOTE: Refused shipments or returned packages can take several weeks to reach
our warehouse. Once your return has been received and processed, we will issue credit back to the
credit card or voucher certificate you used to place your order. Please allow four weeks for final
credit to post to your account.
We were unable to locate your order to provide specific return instructions. Please see your
packing list for more information on how to return your order, or contact
If you'd like
to return item(s), please select a reason from the drop down and select the checkbox for each
item you will be returning.
- Print this page.
- Fill in the relevant information on the return form.
- Cut the Return Address label from the bottom of this page.
- Pack your returnable items into a sturdy carton and be sure to include the following items:
- The Return Form
- The Packing List
- Any special notes to us.
- Seal the package and attach the Return Address Label to the package.
- Ship via United States post Office Media Mail (formerly parcel Post)
Thank you for your business! If you have any questions, please contact our customer service
center by email and please be sure to include your order number.
Return address label
201 Ingram Drive
Attn: Returns Dept.
Roseburg, OR 97471
- Books or audiovisual media must be returned in their original condition; items ordered as "new"
must be returned with no markings or other damage. Any software media that may be included in
the book must also be intact. Movies and games may not be returned once the shrink-wrap or
packaging seal is broken, unless the product is found to be defective.
- The shipping fee paid by the customer at the time of purchase will be refunded only if the return
is due to our error (i.e., we sent you damaged items or the wrong items).
- We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned
item. Your refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. This process
usually takes about 10-14 business days.
- Items that are returned more than
days after order confirmation will be subject
to an additional restocking fee at the discretion of Akademos.
* Certain items are sold as non-returnable items for a variety of reasons. We are unable to
offer refunds on such items. You will be made aware of the non-returnable status of such an item
at the time of purchase.
Standard Return Policy
Purchased items can be returned to us for a full refund in the amount of the merchandise price paid
less a 10% restocking fee, provided the
following conditions are met:
- Item was not purchased on our marketplace.
- Item returned within days of your order confirmation.
- Item was not sold as "Non-returnable".
- If the item is "consumable", for example a one-time-use access code, it has not been opened or used.
For rented books being returned at the end of the rental period
By the last day of your rental period, you must either extend your rental or mail your rental book back.
To mail the book back:
- Log in and go to your Purchases page, then click on the Rental Control Panel link for your rental book
you want to return. Here you will find option to print your shipping label.
- Print your FREE shipping label.
- Put all of your rental books in one box, tape the box shut and then tape the shipping label onto the
outside of the box. If you rented more than one book, you can still put all of the books in one box.
- Drop off the box at a shipping location by the last day of your rental period and THAT'S IT!
Ebook refund policy
eBooks are refundable under certain circumstances:
- You purchased your subscription to this eBook no more than 2 weeks ago.
- You have not viewed or printed any more than 10% of the text.
Pearson E-Books are non refundable once they have been redeemed.